#1 artym

artym

artym

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

I discovered I had some dolly pegs, so decided to fiddle around with one of them....must admit the facial features I overdid, so may have to paint the face out again, and the sequins are too heavy....but fun to try and can certainly improve....to stand dolly pegs you could use Fimo clay....the dolly peg I used had its own base which can be bought in some shops........

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#2 artym

artym

artym

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Dolly pegs are great for making clowns....I did make a few of those several years ago....when I have made one will post it on here for you to see......great for clipping on Xmas trees......yes I know we have not had summer yet....but just an idea....using gingham, bright colours of felt etc.

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#3 Goose

Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10784 posts
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

I remember making little dolls out of these pegs too.

#4 pinkpuppy

pinkpuppy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 64541 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

O that's brilliant, you no I brought some peg doll pegs early last year to do up, as my mum said she used to dress them up as a child, but i never got round to it, so I'll have to dig them out & have ago :)
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 maritrez

maritrez

Maritrez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6342 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

I got soem free with SEW before Christmas- and I still haven't made them... :red: Well done, Mary!

:-)
MT

'Someday' is made up of a thousand tiny 'NOW's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users